Wire Harness Yarn: For Aerospace, Automotive & Robotics
FIBER-LINE® wire harness yarns allows you to produce thinner, lighter, and more durable products. Since our yarns are lighter and thinner than metal, you can conserve more valuable space and provide greater design flexibility.
Key Features of FIBER-LINE® Wire Harness Yarn:
- Available flat, twisted, or cord
- Reduction in overall weight & energy usage
- High temperature resistance
- Protection from thermal degradation
- Various colors available for easy identification
- Abrasion resistant
FIBER-LINE® provides a wide range of products utilized for wire harnesses. As demand for electrical and electronic content is growing in industries such as automotive, aerospace, and robotics, wire harness designs are more complex and their performance requirements are increasing.
FIBER-LINE® high-performance fibers protect against thermal degradation, resist harsh fluids, and add insulation. FIBER-LINE® Colorcoat™ replaces recently discontinued solution-dyed products.
Fibers for Wire Harness Yarn:
Performance Adding Coatings:
- FIBER-LINE® Colorcoat: Color Identification
- FIBER-LINE® Wearcoat: Abrasion & High-Temperature Resistance
- FIBER-LINE® Bondcoat: Adhesion Promotion
- FIBER-LINE® Flamecoat: Flame Retardancy
- FIBER-LINE® Protexcoat: UV Protection
FIBER-LINE® Wire Harness Yarn is supplied on a variety of cardboard tubes to meet your equipment needs. Packages can be supplied on colored, embossed and/or slit tubes. Plastic, wood, or metal reels are also available. Contact us today with dimensions you require.