FIBER-LINE® Extrusion: Protect the Core
FIBER-LINE® extrusion is the process of forming a polymer jacket of various thicknesses around a core of high-performance fibers.
Key Features of FIBER-LINE® Extruded Products:
- Polymer jacket extrusion
- Protect the core from mechanical, environmental & chemical damage
- 0.50mm - 30.00mm size capability
- Extend the life of cables or strength members
- Enhance flame & chemical resistance
- Improve UV resistance
- Many polymers available
The fiber core can be parallel, twisted or in rope form. Each polymer jacket is selected to optimize flex, chemical, temperature, & UV resistance.
FIBER-LINE® Fibers for Extrusion:
FIBER-LINE® Extruded Products:
FIBER-LINE® Polymer Jacket Selection:
- Polyethylene (LD, MD, HD)