Belt & Hose Reinforcement Yarn: Bondcoat™ Adhesion
FIBER-LINE® produces various twisted and corded products for reinforcement in drive/timing belts and hoses. These products have high-strength, low stretch, and excellent fatigue properties. FIBER-LINE® twisted and corded products are properly torque-balanced for optimal performance.
Key Features of FIBER-LINE® Belt & Hose Yarn:
- Flexible & lightweight reinforcements
- Limited elongation & high strength
- Various twisted & corded constructions available
- Significantly reduce fraying during processing
- Metered lengths available
FIBER-LINE® Bondcoat products were created for applications where an untreated fiber does not have the ability to provide the appropriate amount of bonding characteristics to another material.
Fibers for Belt & Hose Reinforcement:
Performance Adding Coatings:
- FIBER-LINE® Bondcoat™: Adhesion promotors
FIBER-LINE® Belt & Hose Yarn is supplied on a variety of cardboard tubes to meet your equipment needs. Packages can be supplied on colored, embossed and/or slit tubes. Plastic, wood, or metal reels are also available. Contact us today with dimensions you require.