Kevlar® Distribution Program: Buy Kevlar & Nomex Yarn
FIBER-LINE®’s ability to add value to the already attractive properties of both Kevlar Para-Aramid & Nomex Meta-Aramid creates more opportunity in the market place to provide solution driven products to a diverse range of markets.
Key Features of FIBER-LINE® Kevlar® Distribution:
- Purchase small quantities of Kevlar®
- Many deniers & types available
- Customize your Kevlar® solution with FIBER-LINE® performance adding processes
- Kevlar® 29: 200, 400, 1000, 1500, 2250, & 3000 denier
- Kevlar® 100: 1500 denier – Black color
- Kevlar® 49: 380, 1420, 2160, & 2840 denier
- Kevlar® 49 roving: 7100 denier
FIBER-LINE® values its relationships with both its customers and suppliers. Over the past several years, FIBER-LINE® and DuPont™ have formed a strong partnership based upon the synergies between both organizations.
Because FIBER-LINE® already processes so many different types and deniers of both Kevlar & Nomex, we have been authorized by DuPont™ to distribute small quantities of these fibers to an ever-growing customer base.
Through this program, we hope to introduce businesses of all sizes to the benefit of aramid fibers. Contact us today for small order quantity orders.