Ripcords: Rips Thru Tough Jacketing Materials
FIBER-LINE® has over 25 years of experience in twisting various types of ripcords for the optical fiber cable market. FIBER-LINE® ripcords deliver optimal performance in a variety of applications.
Key Features of FIBER-LINE® Ripcords:
- Rip through any material, including steel armor
- High strength to diameter ratio
- Lubricated for easy ripping
- Colors available for easy identification
- Long continuous lengths per spool
- Available flat, twisted or cord
FIBER-LINE® ripcords can rip thru a myriad of thick jacketing materials and sheathing, even in below freezing temperatures. Products are precision wound for solid package integrity and minimal ballooning, yielding the greatest length per package.
Fibers for Ripcords:
Performance Adding Coatings:
- FIBER-LINE® Colorcoat™: Color Identification for easy tracking
- FIBER-LINE® Wearcoat™: Lubricity for fast and easy removal
- FIBER-LINE® Swellcoat™: Water absorbing protection
- FIBER-LINE® Swellcoat™Blocker: Block water migration
- FIBER-LINE® Blockcoat™: Anti-wicking
FIBER-LINE® Ripcords are supplied on a variety of cardboard tubes to meet your equipment needs. Packages can be supplied on colored, embossed and/or slit tubes. Plastic, wood, or metal reels are also available. Contact us today with dimensions you require.
|Highly twisted cord lubricated for easy under armor ripping.
|Lubricated for fast and easy ripping.
|Water repellent coating
|No outgassing. Formulated with non-wick coating. Available in orange or yellow
This data is provided for informational purposes only, and does not constitute a specification. FIBER-LINE makes no warranty, express or implied, that the product conforms to these values. Contact your FIBER-LINE representative for exact product details which conform to your specific requirements.